SKILLED ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT NEEDED IN THE VENICE AREA!
This is a temporary assignment - approximately 4 months.
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday
Strong administrative capability
Great organizational skills
Ability to work independently
Think on your feet, responsible
Assist with multiple functions
Computer literate (Microsoft Office applications)
Strong phone skills and the ability to screen calls
Must be timely and dependable
Local General Contractor is looking for the right person to join our team. Must have experience answering multiple phone lines, be friendly and have an upbeat personality.
The Administrative Receptionist sets the image of the company as the first person our clients interactive with. Local General Contractor is looking for the right person to join our team. Must have experience answering multiple phone lines, be friendly and have an upbeat ...
Administrative Assistant (Part Time-9AM-1:30PM)
1. High School diploma or equivalent; some college or technical training preferred.
2. Two (2) years administrative assistant experience.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Office for Windows required. Strong wordprocessing skills, PowerPoint and spreadsheet experience are essential.
4. Experience in coordinating travel plans and meeting arrangements.
5. Good oral and written communications skills necessary. Excellent interpersonal, ...
Mar 31 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for administrative & office jobs, such as administrative assistants, project managers, transcriptionists, legal secretaries, office administrators, office managers, and receptionists. Using eBay Classifieds to search for administrative jobs and office jobs in Sarasota is quick and convenient. Maybe you are looking for part-time or full-time work and you are searching online for vacancies. When you have found a job ad that appeals to you, click on the reply button and send in any important information, such as a cover letter and a resume, including any other relevant information about you that may be of use to the employer.