Our client is a leading manufacturer in the Medical Device industry, seeking a strong Plastics Manufacturing professional to serve as a Technical Adviser/Expert for plastics manufacturing processes. The Plastics Technical Adviser will work with R&D, Operations and Engineering groups, supporting plastics manufacturing processes (both for current manufacturing and new product launches). The Plastics Technical Adviser works across departments in cross-functional teams.
Our client is a growing division of a global Medical Device manufacturer, seeking an experienced Materials Engineer for their modern manufacturing facility in the Sarasota, of Florida. The Material Engineer will be working with Research & Development, Operations and Engineering initiatives for the manufacturing of Medical Devices. The Materials Engineer will be responsible for developing materials and manufacturing processes, both for ceramics and secondary process development, including assembly, ...
The Materials Engineer participates in R&D, Operations, and Engineering initiatives. Directly responsible for developing the materials and manufacturing processes including ceramics material specifications, secondary process development, assembly, welding, laser marking, deburr, polishing, and passivation of small complex medical devices. This position will be working closely with external technology partners in new material and manufacturing processes for Medical Devices.
The successful candidate will be able to work effectively in a company creating products quickly based on rapidly changing market needs.
Great opportunity to work with a growing company in Sarasota
- A minimum of a four year degree in the field of engineering, applied sciences, or equivalent from an accredited US institution or an equivalent institution abroad. If a candidate has sufficient experience, educational qualification can be overridden
- Have experience using Altium ...
This is a great opportunity to work with a growing company in Beautiful Sarasota, Florida.
1. Four year degree in the field of engineering, applied sciences, or equivalent Required
2. Schematic and PCB design experience using Altium Required
3. Have hands on experience debugging and testing with lab equipment: oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, multi-meters Required
4. Understand basic circuit theory Required
5. Ability to solder 0402 discrete components as well as larger TSOP, QFN, and BGA ...
Structural engineering firm currently looking for an entry level structural engineer. Qualified job applicants must possess:
Bachelor's or Masters of Engineering. Emphasis in Structures.
0-3 years experience in structural engineering or construction related field
Contract Administration experience a plus
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe Acrobat
Proficient with AutoCad
Strong Communication skills a must
Proficiency with RISA 3D and ADAPT PT a plus.
Duties of this ...
Seeking civil engineer to be involved in all aspects of engineering process including:
- Preparation of engineering permits, plans, & technical specs
- Effectively process multiple permitting entitlements across various government agencies
- Provide in-house engineering services related to construction activities and project certifications
- BS in Civil Engineering from an EAC/ABET Accredited University
- Must be PE with stamp; registration through NCEES Records ...
CIVIL ENGINEER / AUTOCAD PROFESSIONAL
SARASOTA, FL, USA
Position Full Time
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
BS in Civil Engineering
2-3 years civil engineering computer drafting experience with AutoCAD. AutoCAD Civil 3D 2012 proficiency required.
Good oral and written communication with project team.
Professional attitude, detail oriented and efficient in producing high quality work products in a dynamic consulting environment.
Work in a team environment with ...
Jun 13 -
eBay Classifieds provides a number of listings for architecture & engineering jobs and makes searching for architecture jobs and engineering jobs in Sarasota easier than ever. Jobs listed on eBay Classifieds may include positions such as software validation engineers, security engineers, software developers, market analysts, web developers, associate development engineers and materials engineers. Maybe you are looking to move to the local area but you need to find a job online first. After you have found a job that appeals to you, be sure to click on the reply button and send all the relevant information in your application, such as a detailed cover letter and a full resume.