Our client is on the cutting edge of situational awareness and airborne navigational display technology. In short, displays for aircraft, plus stuff that's much more complex than that.Due to the growth of their business, they are creating a team of THREE software ...
We are looking for a junior to mid level embedded software engineer to join our innovative team and develop high quality software for our Global Nurse Call systems platform in a fun, challenging, and creative environment. You will design and develop software on an embedded ...
Responsible for software development for Windows, and embedded (real-time) applications.
Technical/Functional skills:Required Skills / Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Computer Science or Electrical Engineering preferred) with at least 6 ...
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
• 0-3 years working experience in Object Oriented Programming and Design utilizing C++, C#, .NET in a Windows environment (Visual Studio v2008, v2010, v2012).
• Additional skills include ASP.NET, IIS Development, ...
Our client is on the cutting edge of situational awareness and airborne navigational display technology. In short, displays for aircraft, plus stuff that's much more complex than that.Due to the growth of their business, they have an immediate need to add TWO Software ...
• Design, code, test, debug, document and maintain applications developed.
• Identify and analyze business process needs from our Clients
• Help define system scope and objectives.
• Create detailed design specifications
• Design and recommend database architecture, ...
Nov 3 -
eBay Classifieds offers numerous IT& software development related positions and helps make searching for IT jobs and software development jobs in Sarasota easy. The type of job listings on offer may include positions such as a computer operator, business analyst, web developer, senior java developer, oracle application developer, IDMS programmer, SharePoint developer and many others. Perhaps you are a college graduate looking for an entry-level position or an internship on the Internet. When you have found a suitable job ad you should consider sending your resume and a tailored cover letter, along with any additional documents. The advertiser may provide a phone number an alternative e-mail address as well.