Vice President / Director of Information Technology
Preference given to local candidates. No relocation available.
We work across most major industries, and a large cross section of managerial and executive level functions to find and place superior talent.
Responsible for managing the IT department, providing leadership, management, and mentoring to staff. ...
JOB SUMMARY:Develop, implement and help drive the marketing portion of the district-based market plans down to the office level ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:•Work with District Managers to identify and prioritize marketing opportunities in the district on a weekly basis•Prepare and present a weekly presentation that will be given at weekly CSL (office leader) meeting to deliver a ...
Our Client is looking for database architect/administrator who knows how to horizontally scale-out databases? If so, an exciting startup would like to hear from you. We are experiencing tremendous interest. This position is located in Sarasota FL but individual will be relocated to San Francisco CA within 12-18 months’ time.
• 7+ years’ experience supporting databases in an ...
You will be responsible for managing and growing UFR’s digital platform and online footprint as well as fostering deeper communications with prospects and customers using electronic methods. We place a lot of value on creativity, strategic thinking, and execution; you will be able to demonstrate these characteristics from your experience in prior web-based roles.
Responsible for the design, development, and release of web-based applications.
Company hast started to convert from core web-based business services delivery automation systems to an open source technology stack.
Goal is to help with new applications and maintain existing applications.
• Review & assess application and system development projects for compliance with design requirements
UI Application Engineer
Responsible for the design, development, and release of our web-based applications.
Migration of core web-based business services systems to an open source technology stack.
Candidate will be involved in all strategic IT projects
Review & assess application and system development for compliance with design requirements
Help develop project plans ...
• Design, code, test, debug, document and maintain applications developed.
• Identify and analyze business process needs from our Clients
• Help define system scope and objectives.
• Create detailed design specifications
• Design and recommend database architecture, maintenance plan and recovery options.
• Help solve complex problems by considering hardware, capacity, limitations, operating ...
.Net Developers, Contract to Hire, $35-50/hour on a 1099 basis
• Develop and maintain applications and databases
• Agile Development Methodology.
• Continuous integration approach
• Looking for 1 Lead and 3 mid-level developers
• Learn about and maintain installed application systems
• Develop and implement effective technical solutions
• Review programs prior to implementation
• Perform ...
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Job Location: Sarasota, FL
Job Duration: 4 months
Pay Rate: $47.68 hourly
Chipton Ross is currently supporting a client in Sarasota, FL that is seeking a Senior Software Engineer who will be responsible for designing, modifying developing, writing and implementing software programming applications. This position will supports and/or ...
The Senior Quality Engineer is responsible for architecting, building and executing of functional testing & automating suite of applications.
-Provide technical leadership within QE organization, architect, review, build and analyze test coverage for release ...
Data Architect, Sarasota, $110-125k
• Architect, design, and maintain the data storage structures, systems, and system documentation
• 5+ years with modeling data at both the Logical and Physical level required
• 2+ years designing dimension/fact-based data warehouse data structures and related analysis cubes required.
• 5+ years SQL DBA experience required
• 2+ years designing XML and ...
Charlotte County Florida is looking for a Network Services Manager who will oversee the coordination of Information Technology Networking staff including the configuration, monitoring and maintenance of network, server and telecommunications infrastructures. General responsibilities include overseeing the implementation of new and/or enhanced service offerings, policies and procedures to ...
Direct-Hire / Permanent position for a SQL Server DBA working in a production environment with an international shipping and distribution company. Open to candidates willing to relocate, but no remote work at this time.
No 3rd-Party, No Corp-to-Corp Candidates will be considered at this time. H-1B Visa Holders who are looking for new sponsorship may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
May 11 -
eBay Classifieds offers numerous IT& software development related positions and helps make searching for IT jobs and software development jobs in Sarasota easy. The type of job listings on offer may include positions such as a computer operator, business analyst, web developer, senior java developer, oracle application developer, IDMS programmer, SharePoint developer and many others. Perhaps you are a college graduate looking for an entry-level position or an internship on the Internet. When you have found a suitable job ad you should consider sending your resume and a tailored cover letter, along with any additional documents. The advertiser may provide a phone number an alternative e-mail address as well.