Help Desk Technician
Pay Rate: $12 - $15
The position of Help Desk Technician is an entry level position that focuses on end user support primarily involved in equipment preparation and repair and helping maintain the inventory that tracks these devices. Technicians will also assist senior technicians and management in companywide deployments, upgrades, and migrations.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
• 0-3 years working experience in Object Oriented Programming and Design utilizing C++, C#, .NET in a Windows environment (Visual Studio v2008, v2010, v2012).
• Experience integrating 3rd party applications
• Networking experience with communications ...
Architect and deliver technically complex components as required for projects.
8+ years of overall IT development experience
4+ years of architecting enterprise class applications using the Microsoft technology stack
Demonstrated success delivering complex web applications and web services.
Familiarity with architecture frameworks, such as TOGAF or Zachman is desired.
Promote technology ...
• Design, code, test, debug, document and maintain applications developed.
• Identify and analyze business process needs from our Clients
• Help define system scope and objectives.
• Create detailed design specifications
• Design and recommend database architecture, maintenance plan and recovery options.
• Help solve complex problems by considering hardware, capacity, limitations, operating ...
.Net Developers, Contract to Hire, $35-50/hour on a 1099 basis
• Develop and maintain applications and databases
• Agile Development Methodology.
• Continuous integration approach
• Looking for 1 Lead and 3 mid-level developers
• Learn about and maintain installed application systems
• Develop and implement effective technical solutions
• Review programs prior to implementation
• Perform ...
Jun 5 -
eBay Classifieds offers numerous IT& software development related positions and helps make searching for IT jobs and software development jobs in Sarasota easy. The type of job listings on offer may include positions such as a computer operator, business analyst, web developer, senior java developer, oracle application developer, IDMS programmer, SharePoint developer and many others. Perhaps you are a college graduate looking for an entry-level position or an internship on the Internet. When you have found a suitable job ad you should consider sending your resume and a tailored cover letter, along with any additional documents. The advertiser may provide a phone number an alternative e-mail address as well.