12 month project with a direct end-client in FL. We need some help with a POS software upgrade project to about 100 stores. Specific POS platform experience isn't quite as important as someone who is polished and who can interact with Executives effectively. Must have Project Management experience.
Email me your resume if interested, but this is very, very urgent.
The Company is seeking a Software Developer who will work closely with the AVP of Information Technology in New York. This is a hands on opportunity to be part of a dynamic international team located on beautiful Siesta Key in Sarasota, Florida.
This is the ideal position for a Software Developer with 3-5 years of professional software engineering experience specializing in accounting applications.
Provide end-user desktop support, including but not limited to ...
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
• 0-3 years working experience in Object Oriented Programming and Design utilizing C++, C#, .NET in a Windows environment (Visual Studio v2008, v2010, v2012).
• Experience integrating 3rd party applications
• Networking experience with communications protocols used in VoIP, WEB chat, and Video
• Database experience including MSSQL, MySQL or Oracle is a plus. ...
Data Analyst, Bradenton / Sarasota region, $50-60k
• Advanced analytical & data mining skills
• Knowledge of raw data extractions, imports & exports
• Solid data presentation skills
• Advanced data management skills
• Solid experience using Microsoft Office
• Support analytical needs as our software firm grows and adds new clients
• Work on learning our software package & tools to produce analytics necessary for spend optimization projects
• Develop initial and ongoing savings packages for potential ...
UI Application Engineer
Responsible for the design, development, and release of our web-based applications.
Migration of core web-based business services systems to an open source technology stack.
Candidate will be involved in all strategic IT projects
Review & assess application and system development for compliance with design requirements
Help develop project plans, and participates in resource planning
Responsible for presentation layer front end using APIs or Web ...
Responsible for the design, development, and release of web-based applications.
Company hast started to convert from core web-based business services delivery automation systems to an open source technology stack.
Goal is to help with new applications and maintain existing applications.
• Review & assess application and system development projects for compliance with design requirements
• Architect, design and code develop critical components of our new client-facing applications, SaaS services
• Design, code, test, debug, document and maintain applications developed.
• Identify and analyze business process needs from our Clients
• Help define system scope and objectives.
• Create detailed design specifications
• Design and recommend database architecture, maintenance plan and recovery options.
• Help solve complex problems by considering hardware, capacity, limitations, operating time and desired results.
Required: 3+years of the following -
• C# .NET
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Web ...
CIO, Downtown Sarasota region, $140-165k plus 30% bonus
• Responsible for IT operations of the company - software development (JAVA environment), web solutions, data management, infrastructure, desktop, and client support.
• Hands-on leader with an Application Development focused career (as typical the past few years…strategic level candidate who is not too far from the development technologies)
• Replacement search as current leader is relocating out of town
• Member of the senior management team ...
Jul 8 -
eBay Classifieds offers numerous IT& software development related positions and helps make searching for IT jobs and software development jobs in Sarasota easy. The type of job listings on offer may include positions such as a computer operator, business analyst, web developer, senior java developer, oracle application developer, IDMS programmer, SharePoint developer and many others. Perhaps you are a college graduate looking for an entry-level position or an internship on the Internet. When you have found a suitable job ad you should consider sending your resume and a tailored cover letter, along with any additional documents. The advertiser may provide a phone number an alternative e-mail address as well.