This position requires a high level of technical expertise. The person will work independently with the Business Centers and also as project lead to members of a team. This position provides software support, code development, contract management, system integration, and ...
Responsible for the design, development, and release of web-based applications.
Company hast started to convert from core web-based business services delivery automation systems to an open source technology stack.
Goal is to help with new applications and maintain existing ...
UI Application Engineer
Responsible for the design, development, and release of our web-based applications.
Migration of core web-based business services systems to an open source technology stack.
Candidate will be involved in all strategic IT projects
• Design, code, test, debug, document and maintain applications developed.
• Identify and analyze business process needs from our Clients
• Help define system scope and objectives.
• Create detailed design specifications
• Design and recommend database architecture, ...
Our central Florida branch of CRT is currently seeking a .Net Developer for an opportunity to work with our client in the Sarasota/Bradenton area on permanent-placement basis.
This client is a well known, large nationwide firm with a strong presence and a commanding lead ...
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
• 0-3 years working experience in Object Oriented Programming and Design utilizing C++, C#, .NET in a Windows environment (Visual Studio v2008, v2010, v2012).
• Additional skills include ASP.NET, IIS Development, ...
Jan 6 -
eBay Classifieds offers numerous IT& software development related positions and helps make searching for IT jobs and software development jobs in Sarasota easy. The type of job listings on offer may include positions such as a computer operator, business analyst, web developer, senior java developer, oracle application developer, IDMS programmer, SharePoint developer and many others. Perhaps you are a college graduate looking for an entry-level position or an internship on the Internet. When you have found a suitable job ad you should consider sending your resume and a tailored cover letter, along with any additional documents. The advertiser may provide a phone number an alternative e-mail address as well.