MARKETING ASSISTANT - PART-TIME
29 HRS./ week - Monday through Thursday with possible Friday and or evening/weekend hours required
SCOPE OF POSITION: The Marketing Assistant is responsible for increasing Coastal Orthopedics’ brand recognition and footprint. This individual coordinates all aspects of direct-to-consumer promotions and community relations while working strategically to increase awareness of and confidence in Coastal's services through targeted promotions and business-to-business ...
Florida applicants-local and surrounding area
Develops and implements strategic marketing plans for the company. Stays abreast of changes in the marketing environment to best serve the objectives of the company and adjusts plans accordingly. Responsible for directing both internal and external communications through multiple channels. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. ...
***PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN INVOLVED IN UPSTREAM/DOWNSTREAM MARKETING IN A B2B/B2C MEDICAL DEVICE ENVIRONMENT. YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.***
You must be able to show, in your resume, the type of experience you have in working with R&D/Engineering on product improvement/innovation and with New Product Development.
As Product Manager, you will guide a team that is charged with a product line contribution as a business unit. This extends from increasing the ...
Our client is a growing division of a well-established, global Medical Device manufacturer seeking an experienced Product Manager to join their team. The Product Manager will be responsible for a new Product Line, and will plan and execute strategies and tactics to drive growth and profitability. The Product Manager will be responsible for new product offerings as well as line extensions. Responsibilities also include pricing strategy and recommendations for marketing plans and marketing ...
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
• 0-3 years working experience in Object Oriented Programming and Design utilizing C++, C#, .NET in a Windows environment (Visual Studio v2008, v2010, v2012).
• Experience integrating 3rd party applications
• Networking experience with communications protocols used in VoIP, WEB chat, and Video
• Database experience including MSSQL, MySQL or Oracle is a plus. ...
~Our client is a growing division of a well-established, global Medical Device manufacturer seeking an experienced Product Manager to join their team. The Product Manager will be responsible for a new Product Line, and will plan and execute strategies and tactics to drive growth and profitability. The Product Manager will be responsible for new product offerings as well as line extensions. Responsibilities also include pricing strategy and recommendations for marketing plans and marketing ...
UI Application Engineer
Responsible for the design, development, and release of our web-based applications.
Migration of core web-based business services systems to an open source technology stack.
Candidate will be involved in all strategic IT projects
Review & assess application and system development for compliance with design requirements
Help develop project plans, and participates in resource planning
Responsible for presentation layer front end using APIs or Web ...
• Design, code, test, debug, document and maintain applications developed.
• Identify and analyze business process needs from our Clients
• Help define system scope and objectives.
• Create detailed design specifications
• Design and recommend database architecture, maintenance plan and recovery options.
• Help solve complex problems by considering hardware, capacity, limitations, operating time and desired results.
Required: 3+years of the following -
• C# .NET
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Web ...
Responsible for the design, development, and release of web-based applications.
Company hast started to convert from core web-based business services delivery automation systems to an open source technology stack.
Goal is to help with new applications and maintain existing applications.
• Review & assess application and system development projects for compliance with design requirements
• Architect, design and code develop critical components of our new client-facing applications, SaaS services
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Sarasota easier than ever before.